- You don’t buy a newspaper, you buy news;
- You don’t buy insurance, you buy security;
- You don’t buy glasses, you buy vision;
- You don’t buy awnings, you buy shade;
- You don’t buy membership, you buy the opportunity to join the most capable people in the profession to do what you cannot do alone.
Benefits of being a KCCA member:
- Acquiring your in-service hours through monthly meetings featuring program training and speakers.
- Obtaining your continuing education credit hours.
- Group certification in CPR and First Aid every 2 years.
- Advocating for child care providers, children and parents.
- Advertising on our website of your child care openings for free.
- A support group to share with who knows what you go through.
- Being a part of a fun and positive association in our community that strives to provide quality child care through personal growth and professional development.
How to Become a KCCA Member:
Membership dues are only $20 per year renewable in September, but you can join at anytime. You may also attend individual meetings without becoming a member for $5 a meeting. Anyone interested in family childcare is welcome to become a member and attend our meetings. KCCA meets the second Monday of each month. Please e-mail us for more information or check out our meetings page. Once dues are paid, we will
add you to our e-mail list for access to additional membership information. To become a member you can contact our Vice President or join at a meeting.